PR1: Policy Analysis and Recommendations on Youth’s Mental Health Gender Sensitive needs
A Policy document based on the desk research and field research in 4 partner countries, addressed to decision and policy makers, but also to the managers and experts in the field of youth mental health and youth education. It will inform the key persons and youth experts on the importance of gender sensitive approach to youth mental health, explaining the difference in young women and men facing mental health issues and help them tailor and implement efficient policies and strategies to address the issues and provide the needed support systems.
National Road Map
PR2: Gender Sensitive Youth Mental Health Program and ToolKit Resources
A Training Program consisting of:
- Training curriculum
- Handbook for youth workers: an handbook focused on: a) the importance of gender perspective on mental health of youth from developmental perspective; b) Recommendations on gender-sensitive support to young people by youth workers; c) Gender-sensitive pedagogical tools and interventions in supporting young people’s mental health;
- Workbook for young people: a set of different self-reflective, informative and interactive handouts for young people.
EN – EL – IT – SRB – HR
PR3: DIGITAL PLATFORM YOUTH MENTAL HEALTH
The DIGITAL PLATFORM on this website will contain all project results alongside up-to-date research, good practice examples and stories on the topic of Mental Health and youth work.
As an open educational resource will have 4 key sections:
- RESEARCH AND POLICY SECTION
- TRAINING COURSES SECTION
- RESOURCES AND MATERIALS SECTION
- INTERACTIVE OPEN SPACE AND COACHING SECTION